The nomination form will be available closer to the date of the banquet.
Do you know an outstanding person in our community? Do you feel that they should be honored for who they are and the work they do? The Paynesville Area Chamber of Commerce's Salute to Excellence Awards are just the thing to do that. Given each year at our Annual Banquet, these awards honor persons from the following areas.
- Business or Farmer of the Year - this award is given to a business or farmer that is succeeding due in part to their dedication in serving the Paynesville area
- Boss of the Year - this award is given to a boss that promotes a positive image of their business and the Paynesville area
- Employee of the Year - this award is given to an employee that promotes a positive image and displays a great deal of customer service for their employer
- Outstanding Community Service - this award is given to a person who dedicates and volunteers much of their time to civic, religious or educational services in the Paynesville area
- Outstanding Young Person - this award is given to a young person who stands out from the crowd and is a great example to all young people
- Lending Hand Award - this award is given to an individual or group that dedicates their time to help with various projects around the Paynesville area
Back: Employer of the Year, Louis Industries; Boss of the Year, Lenny Gilmore; 2016 President, Jolene Zachmann; 2015 President, Karlene Gray; Lending Hand Award, Wally Thyen; Community Service Award, Dave Mutschelknaus
Front: Employee of the Year, Hannah Bellig, Outstanding Young Person, Tatum Spanier and Alana Ludwig
If you would like to know who the recipients were in years past 2015, please contact the Chamber office at firstname.lastname@example.org.