This year, Town and Country Days will be held June 10th through June 16th. A week of events, Town and Country Days is Paynesville's annual celebration for everyone. Many events encompass this week, including a 1K Kids Fun Run, Carnival, Pageants and much more. Take a look at the schedule below for more information on this year's events. As the celebration gets closer, more details will be posted about these events, also below.
Sunday, June 10th
- Little Miss and Mister Pageant
- At St. Louis Catholic Church!
- Pet Show
- In front of the Koronis Manor
- Face painting, bubbles and yard games on the lawn.
- Prizes awarded by the Miss Paynesville royalty!
- Fun Run
- Race is not timed, and kids will be sent in groups of 8 or less!
- Medals and refreshments will be provided for everyone at the finish line!
- Kiddie Parade
- Tractor Pull
- Movie night in the Paynesville High School Auditorium
- First day of the Carnival (NEW LOCATION - held this year on the north fields of the Paynesville High School)
- Grand Parade
- Second day of the Carnival
- "Backdraft Bash" - Music, Dancing, Food and Fun
- Held at the Paynesville Baseball Grandstand
- Beer tent and food available.
- Third, and final day of the Carnival
- Wild Card Pulling
- Miss Paynesville Pageant
- 7pm in the Paynesville High School Audtiorium